Awnings are an excellent solution for any Burlington homeowner or business owner who wants to create extra shade or shelter from the elements. Especially as we try to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, more people prefer to dine and entertain outdoors.
But having an awning that is attached to your home or business is not ideal for everyone. If you find yourself relating to this, then free-standing awnings might be the answer you have been looking for.
Unlike tents, free-standing awnings are sturdy and secure. And unlike more permanent structures, free-standing awnings are easy to move around and position right where you want them.
About our free-standing awnings
Our free-standing awnings measure almost 20 feet from end to end, and they can extend to nearly 20 feet. This means you have almost 400 square feet of shade. For more coverage – such as for restaurant patios and other larger areas – it is easy to use several in tandem.
Not only are these awnings extremely functional, but they are beautiful as well, and you can customize yours to suit your personal preferences or your company brand. Frames are available in black, white, and sand – and there are hundreds of fabrics that you can choose from.
Free-standing awnings for your deck or patio at home
If you would like to add shade to your deck or patio at home, there are several advantages to choosing a free-standing awning, including:
- Shade and protection from the elements.
- Covers a large area – ideal for covering outdoor dining tables or socially distanced patio furniture.
- It does not need to be attached to your home – this is good if you have a patio that isn’t immediately adjacent to your home.
- It can be moved to different locations if needed.
- Water and wind-resistant.
- Choose from multiple fabrics.
Free-standing awnings for outdoor space at your business
With many Burlington restaurants and other businesses increasing their patio space to comply with social distancing regulations, free-standing awnings make a good investment for business owners.
- Provide a large area of shade or protection from rain – especially when more than one awning is used.
- Easy to set up, take down, or move around.
- Convenient motorized extension.
- Extremely durable, water and wind-resistant – ideal if you are keeping your patio open into the fall.
- Appearance is more elegant than that of a tent.
- With hundreds of different fabrics to choose from, you can find one that will suit your company brand.
Contact Jans Awnings today.
Are you a Burlington home or business owner who thinks that a free-standing awning may be the right product for you? If so, we would love to help. Contact us today, and a member of our team would be happy to speak with you.